Some information shown below can help you to reach our town and to join our festival.
Motorway A27 Venezia-Belluno, motorway exit Treviso Nord and Treviso Sud. Motorway A4 Torino-Trieste, motorway exit Cessalto.
Railway lines Venezia-Udine , Venezia-Belluno, Vicenza-Portogruaro, Padova-Calalzo di Cadore, Venezia-Bassano Del Grappa-Trento, Conegliano-Ponte Nelle Alpi.
The train stop is always the train station ‘Treviso Centrale’.
The airport of Treviso, Via Noalese, is linked with the city centre by Bus.
Taxi Service is available too (phone n.0039 0422 431515).
Car Parks available in Treviso
You can park your car close to the city centre, without any charge, at the following spaces:
- Ex-skating rink, Viale Fratelli Cairoli, at the exterior northern side of Treviso City Wall.
- ‘Omobono Tenni’ football stadium, at the car park next to the stadium. The car park also offers a park area for campers.
- Ex town acqueduct, Via Lancieri di Novara.
- Eden Theatre, internal car park, Via Daniele Monterumici .
Pay and display parking:
- Any blu-coloured parking space, inside the city centre. To pay your parking you shall follow the instructions given by the columns.
- Dal Negro car park, Via Venier .
- Rail Station car park, Viale Trento e Trieste .